Wooden Christmas Ornaments•
Posted on November 16 2022
Looking for something unique to offer your customers that is easy to do and carries a great profit margin?? HERE YA GO!!!
- Natural Wood Slices (3.1" - 3.5" ornaments)
- Dapper Designs Christmas DTF Ornament Transfers (2.5" wide)
- Heat Press
- Acrylic Paint (interior wall paint from a local hardware store works great!)
- Parchment paper or teflon sheet
- Ribbon or string for hanging
- Paint brush
- Polyurethane sealant if you want to seal them (available at your local hardware store)
- Paint wood rounds with the acrylic paint where you want to place your image and allow to dry a minimum of 24 hours
- Place the DTF transfer, ink down, on the painted area of the wood round
- Place parchment paper or a teflon sheet on top of the DTF transfer
- Press at 325°F with HEAVY pressure for 15 seconds. Let cool compleely and press again for 8 seconds. Let cool completely. Peel the transfer sheet once completely cooled.
- Repeat for the other side of the wood round if desired
- If wanted, seal the wood round with polyurethane sealant. Let dry for at least 24 hours.
- Attach string or ribbon for hanging